Defend and Protect Against Diseases & Pests
Here are three endorsed seed treatments to keep your Nexera Canola maximized and healthy:
Visivio controls seed/soil borne diseases and best in class flea beetle control.
- A fine-tuned active ingredient combination for comprehensive protection against insects and disease
- Effective control of striped and crucifer flea beetles for up to 35 days after seeding
- Protection against a wide range of soil-borne diseases, including Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Fusarium and seed-borne blackleg
Lumiderm® provides excellent control of cutworms and improved consistency of protection against flea beetles (striped and crucifer). With its powerful residual control, it’s the next big leap in early season crop protection that you’ll want on your Nexera canola seed to get your seedlings off to a strong start.
- Nexera canola seed comes pre-treated with Lumiderm
- The combination of Visivio and Lumiderm offers industry leading flea beetle and cutworm protection.
One of the most widely used insecticides in the world, Lorsban™ NT works through three modes of action for the best possible insect control in Nexera canola. Lorsban NT is registered to control alfalfa loopers, army cutworms, bertha armyworms, black cutworms, Colorado potato beetle larvae, common armyworms, dark-sided cutworms, diamondback moth larvae, grasshoppers, lygus bugs and pale western cutworms.
Learn More on DowAgro.ca