Defend and Protect Against Diseases & Pests
Here are three endorsed seed treatments to keep your Nexera Canola maximized and healthy:
Visivio controls seed/soil borne diseases and best in class flea beetle control.
- A fine-tuned active ingredient combination for comprehensive protection against insets and disease
- Effective control of striped and crucifer flea beetles for up to 35 days after seeding
- Protection against a wide range of soil-brone diseases, including Rhizoctonia, Pythum, Fusarium and seed-borne blackleg
- Canola seed comes pre-treated with Fortenza
- Combines with Visivio seed treatments for broad-spectrum insect management and enhanced crop estabilishment
One of the most widely used insecticides in the world, Lorsban™ 4E works through three modes of action for the best possible insect control in Nexera canola. Lorsban 4E is registered to control alfalfa loopers, army cutworms, bertha armyworms, black cutworms, Colorado potato beetle larvae, common armyworms, dark-sided cutworms, diamondback moth larvae, grasshoppers, lygus bugs and pale western cutworms.
Learn More on DowAgro.ca